Statewide Mental Health Service Helpline
1800 332 388 (within TAS)
03 6233 2388 (interstate callers)
- A 24/7 single access helpline for referral to the most appropriate treatment service
- Available for all ages.
Tasmanian Government Department of Health and Human Services
1300 135 513
St Helens Private Hospital
03 6221 6444
- DBT program
- The program is over a 10 week period and aims to offer sufferers of Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) skills training which focuses on improving emotion regulation, interpersonal effectiveness and distress tolerance along with mindfulness skills - all of which can reduce the suffering which is so often associated with BPD.
- The DBT Group runs from 9:30am to 12:30pm on Tuesdays.
The Hobart Clinic
03 6247 9960
- DBT Program
- The Program strengthens a person’s ability to handle distress without losing control or acting destructively.
- Is suitable for patients with Borderline Personality Disorder, focusing on improving emotion regulation, interpersonal effectiveness, distress tolerance and developing mindfulness skills.
- The DBT group runs from 10 am – 1 pm on Wednesdays.
- To be eligible for the program, participants need to be covered by private health insurance, third part insurance or be self-funded. A referral is required.
Ref: Project Air Service Service Directory
is the primary organisation providing systemic advocacy for and with mental health families and friends in Tasmania
The peak body representing the Tasmanian community managed mental health sector at a state and national level